About The Villa
Traditional Indonesia gets a contemporary twist at fully staffed Villa Oost Indies.Â Set in an exclusive private estate just a gentle stroll from the fabulous boutiques, bars and restaurants of â€˜eat streetâ€™, this luxurious three-bedroomed villa is fabulously positioned to take in all the fun of buzzing Seminyak.Â Just a few hundred metres away is Petitenget Beach and its majestic Hindu temple.
Villa Oost (â€˜Eastâ€™) Indies is an ode to Indonesia, with its Javanese colonial-style design, long shady verandas furnished with plantation chairs, and bedrooms clad in solid teakwood.Â Evocative antiques and artwork from Indonesia and the Orient include elaborately carved wood panels, stone statues, hand painted silks and vintage travel posters.Â At its core, a 100-year-old Javanese joglo (traditional wooden house) provides an atmospheric living and dining area, surrounded by a lagoon-style swimming pool.Â A privileged rarity in this bustling corner of Bali, Villa Oost Indies also has a large lawned garden fringed with bamboo, pandanus palms and tropical foliage.
Popular with families, there is plenty of space at Villa Oost Indies for kids to spread their wings, and enchanting courtyard gardens that beg to be explored.Â Adults will also find ample room to relax, with spacious bedrooms that include large dressing rooms opening onto beautiful bathrooms tiled in creamy Palimanan stone.Â Two bedrooms have adjoining private sitting rooms with sofa beds, while a third bedroom has the option of king or twin beds.
The warm ambiance of this villa makes it feel more like a beautiful family home than a holiday rental, and indeed friendly Balinese staff will welcome you like family.Â A private chef (available at extra charge) prepares gourmet meals from a suggestion menu and an efficient villa manager will happily arrange trips around the island and anything else you desire.
- Antique joglo living and dining pavilion overlooking the pool and gardens
- Indoor dining for eight
- Coffee tables strewn with books and magazines
- Evocative antiques and artwork
- Teakwood bar with five bar stools
- Well-equipped kitchen with black granite counters
- Lagoon-style swimming pool fringed by lush greenery and lawns
- Four deck chairs shaded by sun umbrellas
- Outdoor dining table in shady grove
- Two courtyard gardens brimming with tropical foliage
Two Main Pavilion Bedrooms
- King-sized four-poster beds
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Spacious walk-through dressing rooms
- Bathrooms with twin vanities, antique washstands, monsoon showers
- Private verandas overlooking the pool
- LCD TV, WiFi, iPod dock
- Mini bars (on guest account)
- Private sitting rooms with sofa, desk and TV
Guest Bedroom In Private Wing
- King-sized bed convertible to twins
- Customised corner sofa
- Desk and occasional furniture
- Dressing room/bathroom with monsoon shower
- LCD TV, DVD player, WiFi, iPod dock
- Private ironwood deck with table and chairs
Laksmana Villas, Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia.
6 people in 3 ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds (1 can be converted to twins).Â An extra bed and 2 day beds are available at additional charge.
Living and dining pavilion with dining for 8; bar area; outdoor dining for 8.
5m x 3m. 1.7m depth (lagoon-shaped pool)
Villa manager; butlers; security; gardener. Additional staff (chef, babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
A professional private chef can be organised at USD55++ per day. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.
WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage.
Satellite TV; DVD player; Bose speakers; iPod docks.
Villa Oost Indies is well-equipped for families.Â Facilities include a baby cot, high chair and inflatable pool toys.
In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies).
The villaâ€™s central Seminyak location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance.Â If additional transport is required, donâ€™t hesitate to ask the villa manager to call one of the islandâ€™s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or to organise day or half-day car and driver hire for sightseeing (additional cost).
Barbecue; generator; safety deposit box.
500sqm (land) 400sqm (villa).